NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello

Hello,

I'm John. Live in Gulfport, MS. I reside with my wife, 4 children, 3 birds (1 year old African grey, Wiki, 40 year old African grey, Bing, and 1 year old B/G macaw, Sparkle) 4 dogs (2 standard poodles, a golden retriever, and teacup yorkie) I am a neon glass bender and animal lover. When we get a new resident (pet) it's for Life! Wiki and Sparlkle are very sweet and loving individuals. Bing on the other hand was imported at a young age for breeding purposes. I will not be breeding her, as her partner passed away 2 months ago and she was given to me to retire in a loving home. My other birds see the cage a only a place to sleep. Other than that they are outside with me as I work, Andre entertain each other. I'm looking forward to helping out and learning as much as possible about taming Bing, as she has never been handled in her 40 years in the USA. She does not talk, and is limited on whistling. I will post pics when I figure it out.

Thanks,

John.

Hello John and welcome to our family.

So glad to hear you have taken in Bing and given him a new forever home and it might take a long while but hopefully he will open up to some interaction with you and your family, it might not be anything like what you have with Wiki but just let him go at his own pace and see what happens.

I look forward to seeing pictures of all your flock.