NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Opinions please

Sassy

Thats the one Gabby has also. I will say cleaning it is kinda hard since i put the paper on top of the grates, that little door on the lower side makes it hard to reach the back, but i still would buy it again as she loves the levels.

Edited by murfchck

I'm probably not going to open the dome part (at least not often) I like that there are 2 doors on the front so that should help to change the papers... What i really like is that the playtop is lower than when we have now so that should be better... I just have to convince hubby that this bigger cage is a good thing. It's 8" wider and a couple inches deeper.

Also, Ray's comment about the size is right. It takes up a lot of space. The other thing I'm not sure about (if Timber ever decides to give it a shot) is the space between the bottom of the cage and the floor. The one he is in now sits a couple of feet off the floor. Since he is always trying to get to the floor and I have three free roaming cats, I'm not sure how that will work!

The cage looks beautiful! It is important to plan on a cage, and NOT plan on getting a fancier one! Greys will refuse usually, upgrading a cage. Make the plan to get a cage that they can grow into. They won't let you " upgrade". Sophie has a metal gym she has had since I adopted her. Any new gym I give her, she refuses. My son has fixed her gym over and over! I have even found the same metal gym... she refuses! Thank God, Sean is handy. We may be hiring a welder soon! LOL! Nancy

Yeah I'm worried about her not liking it so iplan on getting the same color to min issues that way. She's only been home about 6 weeks and before that she was moved from cage to cage so it's prb my best shot to move her with few issues. I'm waiting on pricing from the shop by me before I make my final decision.

I have the same one in beige. I never open the top, as it is Talons day cage. She seems happy with it and I find it easy to clean and very sturdy.

My greys and amazon never had problem changing cages, they always went right in and loved it! They watched me build them and put their stuff in it. So they were excited and curious as I made a big exciting event about it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...