NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

if I were to make my own stainless steel cage what would I have to look out for?

Morana

..well, obviously I'm not gonna make it with my own bare hands..I'll find someone to do it for me;-) I just want to be sure what to look out for since I haven't done it before. I want my cage to be able to "fold" just as to fit through every door (if I ever want to move). Also I want it to be on wheels. Wider more than taller because I notice birds perch on the upper perches more than on the lowers so there is no need for a tall cage. There are a lot more i want but it is not so important for the cage on its own (closed cabinet for some toys and other Zaks things under the cage..). Any thoughts, advices?:-)

Thanks. I haven't really thought about escaping issues because I have a lock on every door and Zak never escaped (because I put the locks everywhere) so thanks! Already thought about the tray. As food goes I would love to have a freedom buffet feature but I'm not sure how would I make it. Especially the plastic thingies. Any clue about that? Thought of the big door. This is a problem right now so that was my first idea but good ideas are always welcome so thank you! :-)

I'm actually asking more about the folding feature. How can I fold sides but not have a safety issues-toe nails stuck in the hinges, or feathers...things like that..?