NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Starting to pluck - plase advise

james_uk

my new little guy has started systematically picking little bits of feather from several parts of his body, these are startig to look red, had him just over a month and tbing were going great, still are but now he does this sytematic picking about 6 times a day.....he has lots of toys and loves doing what ever im doing round the flat, will sp up on command mo problem, i have now set up a wireless ip cam - as hos cagin the main room but tucked i a alcove - noticed he behave differently if he knows im there.....PLEASE HOW CAN NIP THIOS OIN THE BUD...RIGHT AWAY BEFORE IT BECOME A MAJOR PROBLEM..........its really upsetting me and im sur e he iis picking upon this :'(

thanks in advance

J

my new little guy has started systematically picking little bits of feather from several parts of his body, these are startig to look red, had him just over a month and tbing were going great, still are but now he does this sytematic picking about 6 times a day.....he has lots of toys and loves doing what ever im doing round the flat, will sp up on command mo problem, i have now set up a wireless ip cam - as hos cagin the main room but tucked i a alcove - noticed he behave differently if he knows im there.....PLEASE HOW CAN NIP THIOS OIN THE BUD...RIGHT AWAY BEFORE IT BECOME A MAJOR PROBLEM..........its really upsetting me and im sur e he iis picking upon this :'(

thanks in advance

J

Read this sticky. It may help you concerning the problem.

http://www.greyforums.net/forums/showthread.php?189967-100-natural-aloe-vera-juice&highlight=plucking