NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I got away!!!!!

Acappella

Well, I've been trying to get away for a weekend for almost a year, since my dad died. I finally had the perfect excuse, as a friend and his band were in Toronto from Kamloops for some gigs. I was worried because we're in a new house in a new town and my old trusted (by me, hated by Dorian) pet sitter doesn't travel this far. So I had to find someone new. I asked a friend's daughter to give it a try. She's 15 and always looking for jobs to keep up with three older brothers. So I showed her everything, left her my cell phone# and took off. I resisted the temptation to call and when I got home both animals were fine (physically, both ticked off though). Clarissa said Dorian wasn't even cage aggressive with her the way he was with the last sitter, and that she'd do it again. So it looks as though I have a new pet sitter. :)

Oh happy happy day. This is good news. I love that you were able to get away and have some fun for yourself. I am so proud of you to resist calling and trusted Clarissa to contact you, that had to be tough. This is a new beginning. Congratulations on the success of your weekend outing.