NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I'm Bad!

Jayd

LOL! Must be more careful... My middle son is always saying "AFLAC" to Timber (from that commercial... I think it is duck that says AFLAC). I pulled Timber up on my phone (via the webcam) last night while we were eating pizza. He was sitting there practicing, saying aflac, aflac, aflac. Here we go!

LOL! Must be more careful... My middle son is always saying "AFLAC" to Timber (from that commercial... I think it is duck that says AFLAC). I pulled Timber up on my phone (via the webcam) last night while we were eating pizza. He was sitting there practicing, saying aflac, aflac, aflac. Here we go!

Too funny!

I call Sondheim "Boo Boo Bear" all the time. Now when I enter the room he yells "Hi BooBoo!"

...do you sometimes wonder if Sondheim isn't laughing evilly to himself when he calls you BooBoo?

Oh I bet that little Stinkpot is!! :) Sondheim is a wild one. He's the one that bites my thumb, cocks his head and said "Wanna cuddle??" With perfect parrot hindsight (let's all laugh our heads off on that one) - I used to let him sit on my chest for hours, cuddle him while he nibbled on my fingers. Boy, did I set myself up for that one!!

If he starts yelling "Here comes Honey Boo Boo!!" I'm packing!