NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Reintroduction

We just got back from a family trip and Gilbert was talking and entertaining but they were still not impressed by his wonderfulness. They couldn't get past the fact that he will bite anyone who comes near him and they wonder how anyone could like a companion who might as likely take a bite and never want to cuddle, ever. This forum is a lifeline and constant support who help us get through the tough stuff when it seems everyone else I know asks "why would you ever get another one?" after losing two babies. They are never going to get it. I am so glad everyone here not only gets it, but they fully endorse the same love and effort we put into our own parrots as each person here does for her own.

I have cats and 3 dogs who will cuddle until I am purple, but I'll take a Grey over that any day. Darwin is actually extremely cuddly, but he's a baby so that my change. I dont need something slobbering all over me to have a great friend... heck I have a fiance for that! lol The longer he is with me the more I realize every day how terribly I missed having a Grey in the house. I probably should have gotten another after Garth passed, but then I wouldnt have Darwin now...so....