NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I'm eating your cousin!!

Wulfgeist

I was wondering, I am fixing Cornish hen tonight for dinner and I know they (greys) are pretty smart. If I have half a bird on my plate is Jasper going to know what it is?? I know this is probably a silly question but we've reached the point finally where he's stopping biting me hard and will let me touch his wings, he's not going to think me a monster is he?? :rolleyes:

I was wondering, I am fixing Cornish hen tonight for dinner and I know they (greys) are pretty smart. If I have half a bird on my plate is Jasper going to know what it is?? I know this is probably a silly question but we've reached the point finally where he's stopping biting me hard and will let me touch his wings, he's not going to think me a monster is he?? :rolleyes:

It depends on his mood when dinner time comes around. Be watchful, alert and careful when you're eating the hen.

I guess I was worrying for nothing, he wanted to share. He begged and begged to come over so I held him near, he nibbled some corn, tasted but didn't like the stuffing, nibbled around at hen and even took a little piece of meat but don't think he liked it that much.