NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Nilah Story!

Talon

The other night, a telemarketer called. I for some reason, thought to answer the phone......they asked for me by name, and I said, "yes, speaking," Nilah was in one of her noisy moments.....Next thing I heard, was them trying to say something to me, and I am saying, yup....Nilah starts yelling, "oohhhh! Oh my god! Awww!!!! At the top of her little lungs...the telemarketer just hung up!!!! Hee hee!!!!

Good way to get rid of them. I knew Nilah had a purpose other than to keep my on my toes!!!!

I have heard that from her before when Rocky was pink. That is hilarious. Now I want a recording so I can play it to telemarketers. I got one this week saying I won a sweepstakes that I entered for a new car. I know that pitch... well, you didn't win the car, but you are a winner of one of the top four prizes. So, I asked "ooh what model BMW did I win? The M5?" She tries to continue her marketing pitch but I told her I know darn well I would not sign up for anything free except for the M5, what color is it?" I so wish Nilah were here to start her "Oh my gawd!" Maybe I will practice and try to learn that myself. Either that or record Gilbert's response to the dog tinkling on HIS drop cloth. I love Nilah!