NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Kiki out of control

As I have been home alot this summer, bird door, is always open. Kiki is all over the place, including my bedroom. Found her on my pillow, happy as can be.

I opened the refrig, to make some dinner decisions, she flew into the refrig. Whatever I eat as a snack, she lands perfectly on my wrist, asking for a bite. ( she actually has good manners). I'm not sure what to do about her new freedom, as I am back to work fulltime, and both kids off to college. Nancy

My parrots are out all day because I am retired so they have full run of the house. There are times that I am gone all day and I just make sure that my zon has lots of wooden toys in his cage and a bell, got to have a bell for my zon. He is just happy to be free when I come home and let him out. Of my three parrots, my zon is the most easy going, he adjusts readily. To me zons are just happy characters and go with the flow.

As I have been home alot this summer, bird door, is always open. Kiki is all over the place, including my bedroom. Found her on my pillow, happy as can be.

I opened the refrig, to make some dinner decisions, she flew into the refrig. Whatever I eat as a snack, she lands perfectly on my wrist, asking for a bite. ( she actually has good manners). I'm not sure what to do about her new freedom, as I am back to work fulltime, and both kids off to college. Nancy

They will all adjust as will you. It will be trying but you'll get into a routine.