NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello Frm ORegon

Hello It's a pleasure to be a new member here. This forum is quite different then the others I've used in the past, so please bare with me while I learn to navigate.

My name is Tina 36y/o married mom of two. I am a big time pet lover, and have a few feathered, fur & fin friends that I share my home with.

My feathered friends are Granite who is our Timnah Grey, she is the comedian of the house, we also have a green cheek Conure Buzzard who is the watch dog of the house. Sunny Sunshine is our waterslager Canary he fills the home with beautiful Canary Song. He is also perched train and loves coming out for free flight. Last but not least in the bird department we have Pudgie, he is a cobalt blue English Budgie..He is the newest member to the flock and is still work in progress.:S

My day mainly consist of my Toddler Son Jacob, pets & some computer time. My other hobby is African Violets which I love to grow and propagate. I also grow other indoor flowering plants that are within the African violet family. My day's are pretty busily needless to say.

Tina in OR.

Hello and welcome to the family, Tina, glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing lots of stories about your feathered friends. You have a nice little flock going there with a grey, conure, canary and budgie.

We have plenty of threads on various topics with lots of useful information, read them at your leisure. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask, we will do our best to get you an answer and help you in any way we can.

If you have any photos of your flock you would like to post, we would be more than happy to have them, we love to look at each other's birds, especially the greys.:)

Greetings Tina and Welcome! There are a lot of good people here, good exchanges of ideas/experiences and also (hopefully) some fun along that way. There is a wealth of info in previous posts you can search and of course feel free to ask questions, share thoughts etc.

We look forward to your participation and are glad you joined!!<br><br>Post edited by: dblhelix, at: 2007/10/05 04:37