NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Have no clue but maybe you have.

okan

If he is holding his wings lower and panting like the grey in the video then he is sexually aroused, you don't want to encourage this behavior, just say "thank you" and walk away, imagine yourself getting all hot and bothered and not being able to be satisfied, not a pleasant experience.

If he is holding his wings lower and panting like the grey in the video then he is sexually aroused, you don't want to encourage this behavior, just say "thank you" and walk away, imagine yourself getting all hot and bothered and not being able to be satisfied, not a pleasant experience.

lol, thats what spray bottles are for. a shot of cold water will cool anybody's jets.

Luna just turned 1 and still rams her beak between my fingers and does the baby feeding motion.

she will barf on me and its so damn gross. the feeling of warm puke running down my hand turns my stomach. yuck. yes i was the same way when my kids were babies. barf on me i just may barf back.

Edited by carlsjr

lol, thats what spray bottles are for. a shot of cold water will cool anybody's jets.

Luna just turned 1 and still rams her beak between my fingers and does the baby feeding motion.

she will barf on me and its so damn gross. the feeling of warm puke running down my hand turns my stomach. yuck. yes i was the same way when my kids were babies. barf on me i just may barf back.

If you can`t take the heat, than stay out of the kitchen.

Edited by Ray P