NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Baby coming home Friday! Ahhh!! Help!

BeeFernandez22

My first thought was (when choosing a name) something that could be "either way" for a boy or girl, but the pet store insisted they could tell he was a boy cuz oh he has a flat head :rolleyes: .. blah blah so then we had our hearts set on Marco ... course when the results came in 11 weeks later and was told SHE was a girl .... :eek: I was like well ... shes now a girl named MARCO !!!!!!!!!!! lol

But whatever you call him, you'll have 100 nicknames for him as well. Marco's latest nic is beanface for after she eats and beans are smooshed all the way up her beak lol its funny~!

I say name it what you want to because BFs can come and go, but your grey will be with you for a long time

That has always been what I have told people as well, but this one isn't going anywhere lol. We have lived together 3 years now and plan to get married in the next couple of years so I am pretty sure he is stuck with me ;)

My first thought was (when choosing a name) something that could be "either way" for a boy or girl, but the pet store insisted they could tell he was a boy cuz oh he has a flat head :rolleyes: .. blah blah so then we had our hearts set on Marco ... course when the results came in 11 weeks later and was told SHE was a girl .... :eek: I was like well ... shes now a girl named MARCO !!!!!!!!!!! lol

But whatever you call him, you'll have 100 nicknames for him as well. Marco's latest nic is beanface for after she eats and beans are smooshed all the way up her beak lol its funny~!

Haha. Same with us! Except we were pretty sure he was a girl. I had been considering names for both sexes but only really had my heart on Talula. A couple of work friends have suggested I just go with Mr. Talula and call him Mr. T lol.