NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The changing of a threat

Ray P

Jay and I have been passing PM`s back and forth about taking over the amazon of the week thread.

Jay and Maggie are the birth parents of this thread and they would like to see it keep going.

I had a change in mind with the thread and I ask Jay and Maggie for their blessing on the change and they said OK.

The change will be from Amazon of the week to Amazon of the month and the reason is that with 33 amazon species we have less than a year before startover and by the month we have almost 3 years.

In that month we could cover their diet, personality and any other points of intrest with that species.

Jay would like to finish his last 3 amazons of the week before I start.

This thread is to be interactive so member input is welcome and needed.

OH and just so you know. This will always be jay`s thread.

Jay and I have been passing PM`s back and forth about taking over the amazon of the week thread.

Jay and Maggie are the birth parents of this thread and they would like to see it keep going.

I had a change in mind with the thread and I ask Jay and Maggie for their blessing on the change and they said OK.

The change will be from Amazon of the week to Amazon of the month and the reason is that with 33 amazon species we have less than a year before startover and by the month we have almost 3 years.

In that month we could cover their diet, personality and any other points of intrest with that species.

Jay would like to finish his last 3 amazons of the week before I start.

This thread is to be interactive so member input is welcome and needed.

OH and just so you know. This will always be jay`s thread.

Ray my friend, go ahead and start your Amazon of the Month, I don't know how long it will take me work on the Zon/week. Go for it, can't wait...Jay