NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What's your Greys weight?

kashalp

kallie is a cag, almost 3 1/2 years old, she weighs around 413 grams, give or take a couple grams. she weighed about 390 grams when we brought her home, so she has added a bit.

athena is a peach front conure 9 1/2 years old, she (although dna'd a he, but by then 2 years had gone by, lol) and weighs around 70 grams, give or take a couple of grams. athena also thinks she's the biggest bird ever created in the universe, lol!!! (must be a peach front thing, hahahaha)

they're both avian vet checked 2x's per year and he's always very pleased with their weight, so as long as he is, we are too.

I haven't been on top of all the weights, since I found out Sunny my sunconure, was underweight, and have been focusing on him. Took him to the vet, there is nothing wrong with him. His appetite is good, active, pee's and poop is good. Kidney and liver function good. He is old. Losing muscle mass.Kids and I are around alot this summer. We are offering him six meals per day. He really likes yougurt and spaghetti.

Tomorrow, planning bacon, sausage and eggs.Sean expects to be woken up for the breakfast.I can't imagine life without Sunny. I'm really worried. Nancy

LOL yeah they are a couple of pigs they eat anything. Yes maybe I need to say big boned. The picture is also funny because one day he put his whole head through the hole and was the stuck and couldn't get his head out. After a lot of coaxing and gently pushing his head we got him out.

We were at a bird meet a couple of months ago and this person was in front of one of our birds looking at her and then I hear them discussing how fat she was. I didn't know what to say. I then went up to our bird and starting to tell her how beautiful she was.....I sing that song to her "your beautiful it's true, there must be an angle with a smile on her face when she thought up that you should be with me".

We took them for a health check up as I was concerned but the vet said they were fine and she actually likes to see them with a bit of meat on their bones.