NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello Everybody.

Hello everybody. My name is Brad and I am a proud owner of a 5 month old Congo. His name is Keeco. He is so passive and relaxed. Keeco has had a couple play dates with Skippy that you have all met recently on the forum. Look forward to learning more from you more experienced owners! DSC_2815.jpg

DSC_2820 - Copy.jpg

DSC_2819.jpg

photo(13).jpg

Keeco's Table Perch.jpg

Welcome to the forum, you really know how to get started. The pictures are beautiful and your little guy Keeco sure has a great setup. I love how you already have play dates with Skippy. I think we will learn much from you too. Your house looks like a fun place, Keeco is blessed.

Hello Brad and welcome to our family, you have a very beautiful grey there in Keeco, what a handsome fella.

Thats wonderful he has had an opportunity to play with another fellow grey, not many of us have that available to us but take advantage of it and its great they get along.

Thanks for including pictures in your intro post as we usually have to ask for them but feel free to share any or all you like with us as we never tire of looking at them.

• 2 weeks later...