NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Cricket wants to know;

Ray P

Nilah says, mommy has been working full time plus overtime........she took on 2 jobs on top of her others...:( She says it should slow down a bit so she can tell everyone all the bad things I do when she comes home and lets me out of my cage, but she barely has time for cuddles. Soon it will get better she says.

Timber here. I don't get out much. This new place is kinda scary. I stay in my cage a lot because I'm just not sure about this place yet. The big one with the fuzzy hair watches me like a warden. She won't let me get down on the floor and I want to walk around there like I did at my last place. She seems to think those four cats can take me. Ha! I give them the stink eye and they walk away. I hang from the bottom of my cage and call them, but when they come she makes me go back to the top of my cage. I just want to taste their noses, but she thinks I should be afraid of them! On the other hand, the food is better here and I've gained a little muscle I think. I've decided the fuzzy headed one is a pretty good head groomer so I allow her to get the places I can't reach. Here she come... signing off!

Talon...are all those your current kids? Wow! I feel so lazy. I have a hard time keeping up with 2 parrots, 2 toucans, 2 dogs and a loft of pigeons. How do you do it? :)

The bottom row are older pictures of the birds on top. I have 6 birds, 2 cats, 2 daogs, 3 horses and 3 teenages of 4 kids still at home. Not so bad, you have a lot at your house too!