NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Ana Grey - Diva Extraordinaire

Luvparrots

Hi Everyone, it's me Ana Grey, the cute one!!!! (primp, primp)

It's really hard to get a word in here edge-wide because that Old White-haired Lady. Oh sorry she says we can't call her that any more or there will be no treats.. but that we can use an abbreviation, O. W. L., the wise one. Sheesh and she calls me a Diva!! (humpf)

Anyway, back to me. My Hatchday is here next month... just in case any of you guys are interested (Spencer/Dayo/Joey/Smokey). I'm going to be the Big O 4. What......No Sterling Gris, I said the Big O 4 not 40 you big knucklehead!!!! Oh go take a flight!!! Any who, back to me (flutter,flutter of lashes). Anyway if any of you big handsome flyers are in the area stop by. The OWL always has a full bird feeder or two on the patio and I'm always on the lookout!!!! (sigh) A girl has to keep her options open you know. Please don't make the only options open to be that lug Sterling Gris.. What's that term the neighbor kids called the OWL. Oh yeah "cougar". That's not me (humpf)!

Well, time for my Aloe Vera mist so I'll type to you later. When the OWL is dozing!!! (smile)

002-2-1.jpg

Edited by luvparrots

Say Ana Grey, being a cougar is over rated. What you really need sweet thing is a sugar daddy. I may be rough around the edges, but I am well experienced, world traveled, handsome and a man with a destiny. You can be my princess. There really isn't that much of an age difference, although I am a mature gentleman ready to find that special someone to make that lifelong commitment. I know what you mean about your O.W.L. I have one of those myself but I have her right where I want her. With warmest regards, Gilbert

Why Dayo, I have always been fascinated with your way with words, such a vocabulary and the way you treat your lady parront Kim, what a guy. It's easy to see that you are a high flyer. (blush, blush) Fly by sometime and I'll show you how to really shine your wingtips. And my, oh my, Gilbert, my man, I forgot about you. You're an older flyer with experience. As soon as your wings get a little more strength Gilly, come on by and I'll show you some flying maneuvers that will really rev up your engine. (oh my). Gee I wonder how many gentlemen flyers there really are around here???? I'm going to have to get out my aviator harness and do a little firming up!!!! Hey O.W.L. how about a little lettuce and yogurt for dinner!!!! A girl has to stay in shape you know!!!!!

Uh, uh,...Hello, Joe here (throat clearing)...I have to say that you are a beautiful one, Ana Grey...(blushing) and I am at a loss for words. I'm a little on the small side but I have other attributes that makes up for my lack of stature...I also live with a pesky 'Zon...hehehe! If I may, I would like to say "Hi" to everyone else also....Papa wants his computer. I told him "Just a minute...I'm finishing up here." By the way, we have VRS (voice recognition software) so I don't have to beak one letter at a time....when Papa told us, Salsa said "WooHoo!"....By the way, Salsa's the other white meat....(hahahaha, just a Grey joke!)