NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Norcross, Ga Bird Fair

I was just wondering if anyone was going to be at the bird fair in Norcross, Ga this weekend? I'm not sure where everyone lives so it may not be close to anyone. But, I have an externship next week in Marietta, Ga so my fiancé and I were going to go there a few hours on Sunday (before he travels back to Alabama).

GREAT DAY! Spent the morning at the bird show...whoohoo. So much to see, I always get overwhelmed. I did manage to get a good deal on new cages for Shadow and Lola and a bunch of toy parts. I will be returning tomorrow to pick up a few more things!!

I left all my cat shirts in Alabama :(. So, I'll be wearing a green shirt that says "Exceptional Veterinary Team" on top left front. On back it says

"Drool Stinks

Poop Happens

Despite it all

My Job is my Passion"

Also wearing blue shorts

You might not get this before you go. If not, that's ok. I hope you have another great day!!! I've never ventured very far into the toy making. Maybe if I see you there you can show me what to get and what I can do with it! I'm also going to look at perches that can help keep her nails and beak in shape. I may not get to go to another bird fair in over two years because vet school is so demanding. I'm so excited!!!