NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Member Appreciation

Ray P

I beleve as a moderator that from time to time we have to let the membership know how much we appreciate their part and input to this forum.

When I am sitting at my computer I try to come up with threads that are interesting and will spark a response from the members. We don`t always hit the mark, but when we do its a good feeling.

Just yesterday I started a thread called Few words and I asked the members to list a word that would describe their greys personality. Well the response was great

So I sent a PM to each member that posted to thank them for their input.

It was just a small way to thank them for the time they spent giving a reply.

Many times a member will start a thread and the membership will keep the thread going with out our help and that is great

As a moderator all we try to do is give direction not orders and the rest is up to you.

I would like to thank the moderators for doing such a good job keeping thing going. It is easy to sit back and wait to see whats happening, but the moderators here do a superb job at creating interest and I thank you for that!

We need both excellent mods and terrific members to make this blog "Greyt" having one with out the other is a Fail blog. We must also thank our Grey companions and other Fids for giving us so much to work with, stories, crisis and just plain learning experiences I think they make us better humans.