NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Vote for birdy pizza

lovemyGreys

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ MODERATORS.

I'm not sure if you are aware of this fact, But I can never vote in any of these contests on these polls, because I have the same IP Address as Talonsis, and it doesn't allow both of us to vote. Perhaps, we could do this a different way for any upcoming contests.

This would apply to all the members that have a spouse as well and log on from home.

Sorry Talon its the only polls I can find that are free. Only way I can think of to fix that problem is to have the people who run this web site set up a way to do polls.<br><br>Post edited by: Tari, at: 2007/10/01 03:55

I agree with Tari... The people who run this website should set up polling ability. I don't think it is very hard to do. Then the polls are managed by user name rather than by IP address. And that alleviates the problem of the moderators receiving lots of PM's. Who do we talk to about this?! :P;) B) :kiss:

If you have a DSL modem and you do not have a static IP address, cycling power on and off to your DSL modem will have it connect to a different IP address. The option is to use a different PC or Laptop connected through a different Modem.

I do see what Talon is saying, but one thing to be considered also, is that if it is made to where the same IP (PC) can vote more than once, people like ...(ahem), well that want to win ;-) could just keep voting. :-)

Sounds pretty high tech Dan. I can cook a heck of a Italian style Roast Beef, but this stuff is like "Do you know as much as a 5th grader"

Well good luck to all who knows what Dan is saying, because he KNOWS this stuff. Look at all those great things he puts on his posts. A new one is, a line shooting across the post, in color no less.

What a guy.

New nickname is Mr. Tech

Joe

Karma for you Mr.Tech<br><br>Post edited by: nevjoe, at: 2007/10/02 19:04