NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Nancy's Gang

Wow, what a good looking gang! We've waited far too long for pics. Nice job, and I especially feel good knowing that someone else has window sills that look like mine!!!

Thanks for posting these. You have a beautiful looking Flock.

If you looki at the last photo,l a picture of Zoey.(pup). she is a favorite amoung all!

She is a favorite, and everyone treats her like the baby of the family! She is the baby! Look at her trusting face! Her new diagnosis of seizures, has upset the entire family. We are all concerned. She is now on anti seizure meds, as well as hypothryoid. Vet insist we go monthly, for blood draws. Poor Zoey! I LOVE my little girl! Nancy

Wow, what a good looking gang! We've waited far too long for pics. Nice job, and I especially feel good knowing that someone else has window sills that look like mine!!!

Thanks for posting these. You have a beautiful looking Flock.

Great pictures of your gang and I also have a window sill or two or three or MORE just like yours

omg at the window sills ... all the things I get to look forward to :eek: Marco hasnt started that yet but then again theres not many sills she can get to right now :D

great looking pics :D

• 3 weeks later...

Talon Tell Nilah, she gets three windows only! Kiki was hanging out in the window you have seen Sophie in. Ryan and I were sitting at the bottom of the stairs, talking about Kiki. She was steppingup between both of us, and her favorite window. I told him how some Amazons can bite, and bite hard! He commented how we have been blessed by an Amazon, who has no interest in biting. We do allow her to chew three windows. Wood can be replaced.I'm thinking of starting a thread, to show the damage an Amazon can do. Nancy

Thank you!They are all very important to us! I am happy that kids have never tired of them. They were 6 and 9 when birds came into our lives. I was talking to Ryan today after work... he was responding from a different room. I got tired of talking thru the wall, went to talk to him in person, he was hanging at the bottom of the stairs with Kiki hanging in the window.I asked him what he was doing? He told me, " kiki and I are hanging in the window checking things out!" I am sooo happy kids have never tired how amazing our birds are. Nancy