NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Some Babies...

Jayd

Beautiful baby pictures. The close up, in the next to the last picture shows the intelligence in their eyes. They all looks so relaxed and confident. And, no, I can not begin to imagine all three of them fledging at the same time. There would never be a dull moment, or a quiet moment, I would suspect. When Juno fledged, he was so proud of himself and trumpeted his delight.

One is enough for me, and he only has one working wing. I have been hit with it and yup it stings a little. They control the bites but flapping is flapping! His morning and evening screams are loud, three of them doing that? Yikes! Lol

I am so drawn to these baby pictures. I would love to live near a breeder and help with the babies... or at least visit and play with them and watch them grow. It has to be one of the most rewarding tasks to watch them from the tiny helpless stage to fledging and developing their character. It takes someone very special and dedicated to socialize babies and oh my the amount of time and work you must put into it. It really is a labor of love.