NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Zidane flight training

Zidane , my CAG is 1,5 yrs old. he came to me a year ago with clipped wings. We (including my son n wife) had to take over his parrents' role by teaching him to fly. these are the example of the fun_loaded moment we have with him.:)

[video=youtube;0ZCYM-efnIU]

thank you guys....

today zidane is learning very basic skill of turning flight in the corner. i stand in the other side of corner so he couldn't see me, as i call his name and ask him to come he's confidence enough to launch from his perches fly toward me... small step not even a perfect move but it does make me very happy knowing his confidence grows constantly.:)

• 2 weeks later...

The boomerang flight recall training does help once when he chased me out thru the door.

i get home from an out of town duty for about a week, and on the first day i reached home I hang up with my fids immediately. I played with the conures first (they are settling in my home earlier than the others), apparently zidane missed me that much so he flew outside willing to play with me also. i was outside with the conures (they are freeflighted) in the left side of my home, zidane suddenly flew straightly through the door. I rushed a call and he suddenly turned doing his boomerang flight as we always train..... landed in my arm, asking for cuddles.... pfiiuhhhhh.