NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Here's Corey

inkdemon

Ok, after being home for a day and a half, I had him out of the cage,and on my shoulder. Still unsure and skittish at times.THe previous owners said he really hasn't been out much in the past year. But seems to be giving me more trust each time. Tried giving him Apple,and well he doesn't like them. Shook his head,was quite funny watching. Later we'll try mango.

DSC02154.JPG<br><br>Post edited by: inkdemon, at: 2007/09/28 15:08

DSC02154.JPG

THanks. He's opening up more today. Actually came out and walked the cage top to bottom and towards the bottom. Yesterday was only one corner when out. He enjoyed some corn on the cob and broccoli this afternoon. I'm actually happy and suprised how quickly he's giving me some trust.

Hello and welcome to the family, Inkdemon, glad you could join us and I know you are going to like it here a lot.

Yes it sounds like it is going well for you and Corey and it will only get better but it does take time and lots of patience. You are doing the right thing and not rush him or push for more than he will allow.

Thats great he is eating his veggies, a lot of us have trouble getting our greys to eat theirs, just continue with what you are doing and you are on your way to a lasting, loving relationship with Corey.:)