NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello

Hello all I havent been around for quite some time had a few medical issues to deal with. I have missed you Roxie is now 9 months old I feel like I have had her forever! she still bites me but not so much. She has been talking alittle more she says

Tickle Tickle tickle

Hello

well hello

what

woah

wow

she whistles the good bad and the ugly

elmos world

falling and crashing

wolf whistle

come here whistle

animal noises

chicken

kitty

dog

rooster

and she makes a fart noise too lol

She is getting smarter! Never a dull moment :o

Its always good to see a member who has gone missing come back to the forum, hope you are doing well and your medical issues are behind you now, hopefully the bites will become fewer and far between as you learn to read her body language but it sounds like she is developing quite a vocabulary, what fun she must be.

Hi! I'm glad to hear all is well! She seems to have quite a vocabulary already! Dorothy is 11 months and not quite as vocal! She can wolf whistle, say hi sort of whistle the Andy Griffith song. She can make the phone noise, and the whistle I use to call the dogs. Her best and funniest is when she yells out "Doobie Doobie Doo!" (not sure where she got that!)

Edited by brianlinkles

welcome back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so good to see you :D hope all the medical issues are now over with!

roxie definately sounds like shes fit into your home well! those are all exciting things shes doing! marco is coming along like that too with lots of whistles, clicks, and a few words she'll just say once and I think it even suprises her when she does it and then it'll be days before she'll do it again.

cant wait to see new pics of roxie

Most greys really take off after the age of two. Many talk before, but I always compared Sophie to a human child, and talked around the same time. They love rhymes, catchy phases . Sophies favorite... kootchiekootchiekoo! She say's it all day long! She loves to sing " take me out to the ballgame", messes up all the time, she starts over. Past six months, she has become fascinated with " Doe a Deer", from the sound of music. It takes her a long time to learn a new song, but she is persistent. When her eyes dialate and constrict, I know she is interested, and learning.( eye dialation and constricting, is also a warning). You need to decide which it is! Sophie hasn't warned us, for a decade. Its all about learning something she is interested in. Nancy

That's great, and sounds cute :) DJ is learning new stuff frequently and he makes me laugh everyday. It's definitely a blessing having these little friends in our lives. Actually they are more than friends, for me my birds are part of the family and they complete our house. I'm sure everyone here feels the same.

Welcome back. I hope all is well health-wise. Glad to know your little Roxie is doing well. My Gracie is about a month older, so we are sort of in the same boat. By the way, is Roxie a CAG or a TAG--I forgot. They are really a joy.