NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Okay

Jayd

:( Sorry all. Salsa head is medium green with 4 small yellow streaks, his cheeks are iridescent green. Salsa's under-wing has a couple of orange feathers, also yellow and blue blending. Sorry, bad thread, let it disappear. Edited by Jayd

I think it is a good thread and we just have to look.

Crickets head has a blue band just above the beak and than has a yellow patch on the top of her head before it turns green. there is yellow around the eyes.

Under her wing are differant shades of green along with a almost a grey color at the root of the wing. There is a little yellow and red that carry over from from the top of her wing. There are some dark blue flight Feathers on the under side of her wing that show up when she opens her wings.

Some of her colores really show up when she is wet.

004.jpg

003.jpg

541.jpg

The reason I posted this thread was to make everyone aware that there green bird is far more than just green. Each amazon, be it a Yellow-head or Yellow-nape, the distribution of color and colors ar different on each parrot. The reason for my post? to make everyone aware of the true beauty of their Zon...

Kiki is green mostly, like a forest. Orange and yellow face, like a racoon, with doe brown eyes. When she meets the vacumn, she fluffs her feathers. Navy blue, red, green and yellow in her wings.I tend to vacum longer than I need too, just to see her feathers! She tends to show them longer than she needs too, since she really is not afraid by the vacumn, but more amazed. After a shower, she smells like " a day after the rainstorm". Her smell is intoxicating! Kids complain she smells funny! They keep smelling her, over and over! LOL Nancy