NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Guess what! Guess what! Guess what!!!!

Talon

I just got an email from the woman looking for a forever home for the cockatiel that she rescued from the animal shelter. I told you all about her about 2 weeks ago.......well, I guess she was checking me out here on the forum, and has decided that Pats, will be happy here!!!!

I can't wait!!!!!! I am so excited! She wants to come to my house with Pats on Sat. Am to bring him and see my birds........yippee!

Well congrats Penny on finally getting that tiel you have been wanting, I know you will enjoy it as I have mine although she gave me a mighty scare tonight by flying into a window full speed, she seems ok just a little subdued right now but it scared the crap out of me.

When I saw the subject line, my fingers were crossed for you and Pats. Tomorrow afternoon you will be making fast friends with the little fellow. Congrats on having patience and getting through the vetting process. I am confident that when this woman meets you she will be thrilled to be putting him in such a good home. Welcome to the flock little Pats!