NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Gracie the Wet "Dog"

JeffNOK

Katana--Gracie is a lot of fun! She makes me laugh and smile every day. As a new parront without much experience with birds, I really had no idea what life with a grey would be like. Her newest thing is when she flies. Whenever she takes off, I say "fly fly fly--whoo-hoooo!" Now when she flies, she says "Whoo-hooo!" I really want to get a video of that. It is so cute!

This a video of Gracie just after her bath. She is barking exactly like my parents' toy fox terrier. Forgive her bedraggled appearrance. She is wet and also starting to molt a bit. She will be 11 months in a couple of weeks.

http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee371/JeffNOK/?action=view&current=picture006.mp4

Ohh my I love it! Isaac barks like our downstairs neighbors dog. Don't you just love them?

Gracie is such a ham, she is working it for the camera, you are gonna have to keep a sharp eye on her, Ijust want to grab her up and squeeze.

I want to grab her up and squeeze, too. Alas, she still doesn't like much touching, but I love her more than I ever imagined

JeffNOK... I'm sorry Gracie doesn't like alot of touching. Keep trying. Never give up. You will get there, it takes a ton of patience and time. Keep showing her your hands. Keep them still, let her check them out. I know this sounds crazy, but Sophie always went crazy for nursery rhymes.n Try " this little piggy went to the market", with your fingers in front of the cage. Do it for several weeks. If she likes the nursury rhyme, she may start to trust your hands. It always amazed me that Sophie went crazy for simple nursury rhymes and toys. Nancy