NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello from the UK!!!

ChicBird

Hello all. I am Jacqui and 3 days ago, picked up our new little baby CAG. Colin is 15 weeks old and just the most adorable little thing ever! He is already very tame and loves nothing more than to have a head tickle in exchange for some kisses! The children all love him and he is excellent with them. My hubby calls him his 'little dinosaur' as he says he reminds him of the little baby dinosaur on the movie 'dinosaurs'......

Anyways, I hope me and colin will stick around for more information and advice!!

Jacqui & Colin

Hello and welcome to the family, Jacqui, glad you could join us and welcome to Colin, your new baby. I agree, greys are the most adorable creatures and especially when they are babies.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us anything, we will do our best to get you an answer and help you in any way we can. Browse thru the different threads on this site for lots of useful information and ideas.

If you have a picture of Colin you would like to post please do, we love to admire each other's greys, and especially the babies with their still dark eyes.:)

Hi Jacqui & Colin,

I too am new to these forums. We are from the US. I have a TAG named Radar, everyone here has been so helpful. I have had Radar about five years, but he is about 30 years old. What a treat to have a baby grey. They are so smart, you will have a friend forever.

Debbie & Radar

Thanks everyone for your kind comments and lovely welcome! Colin is certainly finding his feet now, he prefers to sit on either mine or my hubbys head instead of on his perch! We put him straight back of course, after about ten attempts he gets the message! Lol. I dont know alot about looking after greys but this forum is certainly helping me along nicely. He is very persistent in his demands but I am learning not to give in with him. I cannot beleive how much its like having a 2 year old running around again! Im forever watching him and telling him 'no!' But so rewarding!

Hannah_Rae.. I remember when we went to initially pick our grey, needless to say, he picked me! We were so exited for him to come home with us, but his cage hadn't arrived at that point so we had to say hello and goodbye in 20 minutes! his cage arrived on monday and we were straight back at the breeders to pick him up, all the way home we were like 'what are we doing?' 'what have let ourselves in for?' we were exited yet very nervous. Colin is simply gorgeous, he is so cute you could eat him..ha ha. He was hand reared as a very young baby so he is cuddly tame now, but reluctant to do as he's told. We love him to bits already, Im exited for you...your going to have so much fun!!

• 1 month later...