NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

House work

dicky601

Herbie is very keen to be involved in washing the dishes, we have to take great care to make sure the detergent is rinsed of everything. I'm hoping to teach him how to dust and then I need never do house work again!! ;)

Post edited by: dicky601, at: 2007/09/26 22:37<br><br>Post edited by: dicky601, at: 2007/09/26 22:38

IMG_1008.tif

Beckette likes to dust - that is to say - she likes to add dust to every thing. All I want her to do is learn houw to undust!!!!lol

Her other talent is house remodeling. she disapproved of the lino in the kitchen and proceeded to remove it - bit by bit! And the cabinets met her disapproval also so she has been trying the same thing with them- removal bit by bit. Unfortunately , my funding isn't uup to her ambitions!:laugh:

LOL Kiwibarb!

Makena loves to be in the kitchen too... but only because he thinks he is getting food! Every time I turn on the water or the microwave he thinks it is all about him! Little does he know it is all about ME! He loves to watch me cook and clean... he could sit on my shoulder for hours watching!