NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Google Earth

Trina

I have been using it for some time now.It's the best tool I found when I travel in and out of the country. I see the streets of Rome, Paris and all the places I went to before I got there. I use it with cities like Vegas, New Orleans, and so on. Know where to find the best way to the restaurants I'm going to eat at. Just type in the address and there you go.

Joe

Yep, Google VE is a great tool. We use it in our software for street views of properties appraisers can just pop it right in a photo page in our software.

I live in Visalia, California. I am standing outside waving right now, you can't miss me next to the Pool, but it is dark here 5 am ;-)

One thing to note on VE: The satellite images are around 2 years old, for security reason and some areas near Military bases are just not viewable at all for the same obvious reason.<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2007/09/27 14:08

Guest briansmum

I'm in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, UK.. some beautiful countryside in yorkshire.

ive heard of google earth but i dont have it, i think i might download it

Guest briansmum

well i downloaded it, judy it is so amazing to see the difference between where you live and where i live. WOW

the pictures are at least 5 years old because i found my mums house and it has the paddling pool in the garden from when my sisters were little and her old car parked outside. well they're at least 5 years old from my part of the world :P<br><br>Post edited by: xxbeccyxx, at: 2007/09/27 18:35

Thanks to those of you that posted, I have now had a chance to look around in the areas where you all live. It really makes the world seem smaller. Hope that some of you have seen Bedar, Spain. I live in the house with the triangle shaped pool....can you spot it?