NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Exciting day!

Sassy

Today I finally got to meet my baby CAG, well met two actually. One is approx 4 weeks and the other is 5 1/2- 6 weeks. They were sooo cute. I get first choice on which one I want. I'm going to spend some time with them but I have no idea which one it will be. The one lady at the shop has a feeling the younger one is a girl and the older is a boy. Enjoy the pics.

th_043ce241.jpg

th_70649b10.jpg

th_07584c37.jpg

th_801ba601.jpg

Just got back from another visit. I really wish I could take both. But that's just not in the cards. The older one seems more calm when I hold him. And will even go to sleep. The younger one is always crying. So I'm about 80% sure I'm taking the older one.

They are so vulnerable and cute when that young. Touching photos! It is wonderful you are able to go and visit them and that you have first pick. You will be shocked at how fast the change week to week. It will also give you time to see which one wnats you over time as you visit and comes running when they see you. It is always wonderful when you have the opportunity to let them pick you. :)

lololol welllllllll dont let that decieve you LOL I never heard Marco sqwak like the other 4 greys that were at the pet store, they would scream like they had a foot stuck or soemthing and Marco was always the quiet one ..... YEAH RITE ! I get her home and shes a sqwaker too lol. She was always the one that would just snuggle in the towel n sleep when I visited her as well. You will love them regardless :D Shes actually not as loud as I thought she might be but she is still really young lol and course isnt talking at all yet good luck and congrats on making your decision :D