NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Sub Room List

Talon

As was suggested, we will be adding a Sub Room for different species in our Other Birds Room.

Please feel free to list all suggestions, I dont want to miss one. I will take the thread that Ray worked so hard on and use that as my guide, so if I miss any, please let me know.

Thank you, and Thank you Ray for all you have done on this. It wasn't easy to do, but you were successful! And I love it!

I find myself drawn to this forum when I should be doing housework... when I should be doing lots of things. I love reading about all your parrot companions and keep looking at all those beautiful, spirited amazons. Now how am I going to resist sitting down to the computer when the other birds room gets expanded? Thanks to all you admins and moderators to keep this such a wonderful interesting place. I really do have a life away from my computer screen, but you folks are making it a little harder for me all the time. I keep thinking that living vicariously through all your parrots is the only thing keeping me from MBS. Is two parrots considered multiple bird syndrome, or have I just gotten into the gateway?

i find myself drawn to this forum when i should be doing housework... When i should be doing lots of things. I love reading about all your parrot companions and keep looking at all those beautiful, spirited amazons. Now how am i going to resist sitting down to the computer when the other birds room gets expanded? Thanks to all you admins and moderators to keep this such a wonderful interesting place. I really do have a life away from my computer screen, but you folks are making it a little harder for me all the time. I keep thinking that living vicariously through all your parrots is the only thing keeping me from mbs. Is two parrots considered multiple bird syndrome, or have i just gotten into the gateway?

you have opened the door...hehehe

Can't wait to see the new rooms!!!!

Oh dear, I will not get another parrot, I will not get another parrot, I absolutely will not get another....... .

I find myself drawn to this forum when I should be doing housework... when I should be doing lots of things. I love reading about all your parrot companions and keep looking at all those beautiful, spirited amazons. Now how am I going to resist sitting down to the computer when the other birds room gets expanded? Thanks to all you admins and moderators to keep this such a wonderful interesting place. I really do have a life away from my computer screen, but you folks are making it a little harder for me all the time. I keep thinking that living vicariously through all your parrots is the only thing keeping me from MBS. Is two parrots considered multiple bird syndrome, or have I just gotten into the gateway?

I think you both need to add a quaker to your flocks. They are big birds in a little package.

Sorry Wingy, I am really trying to be good and I try to remember that I will only take in another parrot if it, really, really, really, really needs a home. Actually I a thinking about volunteering to become a rescue person for homeless parrots, so we will see if I really get the calling for a worthwhile cause.

Sorry ray, but there was a forum glitch and your cockatiel thread was accidently erased. Please hang on, and I will be restarting those sub rooms this weekend.....:( sorry

In case you're interested----This was my design quite a while ago on a UK board that has since closed. Everyone had their own place to go.

============================================================

Amazons

Use this forum to talk about Amazon Parrots.

Budgies/Parakeets/Cockatiels

Use this forum to talk about Budgies, Parakeets & Cockatiels.

Caiques

Use this forum to talk about Caiques

Cockatoos

Use this forum to talk about Cockatoos

Conures

Use this forum to talk about Conures.

Quakers/Monk Parrots

Use this forum to talk about Quaker/Monk Parrots

Eclectus parrots

Use this forum to talk about Eclectus parrots

Macaws

Use this forum to talk about Macaws

Parrotlets

Use this forum to talk about Parrotlets

Pionus

Use this forum to talk about Pionus Parrots

Senegals & Poicephalus

Use this forum to talk about Senegals & Poicephalus parrots

Other Species

Use this forum to talk about other bird species not already listed above.