NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Put a deposit on new Grey!!

OtheG

So i have decided to put a deposit down on a new baby. It seems really soon as Willow has only been gone a month but the new baby won't be ready for a few months and the house seems so empty without her. I can't believe how nervous I am!! Willow was such a good girl and I hope it was because I did some things right and not because I just got lucky. Anyway, I have been re-reading all of my Grey books and all of the stickys on the forum to make sure I'm ready when he gets here.

It is the greatest tribute to Willow for you to need to fill the void and bring the love and laughter back to your home. You are never replacing Willow, just honoring the best of your journey by taking a deep breath and trying again. Congratulations of finding a baby and preparing for the joy in your life to go on.

Congrats on deciding to get another grey, it may seem like too soon for you but you obviously have a lot of love for them and by putting down that deposit you are saying it is time and Willow would be proud for you for what better way to honor her than by giving your love to another as Dee pointed out, when one door closes another opens, I am so happy for you.