NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What's your grey's favorite...

Laurie

I was just thinking about life with Klaus (all 3 months of it!) and his favorites (toys, foods, people) and wondered if anyone would like to share their greys' favorite...whatever!

So far Klaus's favorite time of day is when I come home from work. He gets very excited and wolf whistles at us as we come in the door. He is most "talkative" (ok no words, LOTS of fun chattering, clicking, beeping, whistling) when I do the dishes.

He also likes food, glorious food. One day he was on the kitchen floor when Scott was getting him breakfast. He knows his bag of food is kept in the bottom drawer of the fridge. When Scott opened the fridge to get the food out, Klaus climbed up and was hanging off the drawer!

Our night time routine is to clean out his cage, make sure his water is fresh and replace whatever's left of the morning's food with a little snack. Sometimes Klaus is so hungry for that evening snack, he digs into it before I can get his dish from the kitchen counter back into his cage.

Klaus also enjoys perching on the back of the couch in front of the living room window, watching the world go by...

Ok, guys, tell me some of your greys' favorites!:)

Josey's favorite time of day is of course when I get home from work for it means it is time to come out of the cage. She comes out and climbs up on the toy hook on her playstand and seems to preside over her territory.

And I must say she gets most excited when I take the package of shredded cheddar cheese out of the fridge, you can see the excitement in her eyes. She also loves most any kind of pasta or rice and digs into that on my plate at dinner and eats like she is starved.

Her favorite toys are most anything with bells and she likes to tear up any kind of paper.

Guest briansmum

brians favourite time of day is morning when he gets ucovered he is so whistly, chatty and playful. and he knows it won't be long until he comes out.. i have to have my morning cup of tea first, it's the only time i get something to myself :P

his favourite food is melon, cold juicy melon mmmm, he also loves his warm baby food every now and then and gets very excited when i bring the bowl and spoon in

as for toys he LOVES his little wooden bucket full of bits and pieces that he can throw about when he is out playing and his favourite in cage toy is a string of wooden fruit shapes, rawhide squares and plastic shapes with a big cow bell on the bottom, he goes to town on that cos it makes a lot of noise when he bashes it. brian likes to bash things and he likes to make noise :P

Well, when I got home from work, that’s when he is out for pretty much the rest of the day. He loves to sit on the shower rod even if I'm not in the bathroom and chatter to himself...I think he likes the acoustics in there. B) He also loves to sit on a perch next to the patio doors and watch the wild birds fly and land. He love apple sauce, blueberries, goldfish crackers, ice tea, and anything he sees going into my mouth. He loves to watch TV with me...I think his fav show is House. He also loves his cat toy balls, he just destroyed his other fav bird toy...it's the one that’s a wooden duck with rope at the bottom...so I need to get him a new one.

Finnigan loves the morning, after breakfast, he goes to his basket and looks at himself in the mirror and he loves himself!:P He also loves the evening, after dinner, he goes outside on the lanai and plays on a big net and stand we have out there. Sometime he just sits quietly and watches all the wild birds fly by and other times, he is all over the net like a wild man!:laugh: He must wear himself out either way because he is then completely ready for a scratch and bed. He loves his soaked pellets and loves it even more when I feed them to him...what a baby! As for toys, give that bird an empty water bottle so he can take the top off and the plastic ring off, and he is a happy camper. All that money on bird toys...what a waste! What do they say...One mans trash is another mans treasure! :lol:

Beckettes favourite toy is a hanging bell that she can beat the he$$ out of, her favourite food is cashews, and whatever I am eating, her favourite person is me, her favourite person to bite is Joe, and her favourite time is the weekend because she gets to spend more time with me.:laugh: