NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Has anyone heard of the Womack Brothers? Is their bird training program worth the $$?

CHaydel

I was invited to their Saturday Webinar. It lasted 1.25 hrs. I'd like to hear from others on this subject.

We have had this questions many times on this forum. Of course you don't know that. :)

The general consensus of most members here is it is a waste of money and believe me, that's what Chet Womack and family are all about is $$$ since their beginning. Which is my personal opinion of them as well. I won't say their dvd's are 100% percent useless, but there are far better places to learn from like this forum.

There also well known Barbara Heidenreich with many years of experience with parrots training and behavior website http://www.goodbirdinc.com/

I think they're information is ok... (i do admit i enjoy reading their bird tricks blog) however I would never spend money on their program (or anyone else's program) especially since you're able to find most of the information online if you look hard enough...