NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hannah ask questions

CathyJr

Last night I was watching tv and Hannah was in her cage I didnt have her door open but she can see everything thats going on in the living room. she asks me all the time are you ok? and i say yes hannah im ok, Last night she ask me if I was ok , and i said Im ok Hannah are you ok? And she said NO Hannah wants out so i got right up and opened her door for her to come out . she just amazes me sometimes.

Very smart that Hanna is! It's great when they and we interact in conversation and they learn they their message was understood and actions were taken that resulted in her geting what she wanted. More interactions will without doubt be coming shortly now that she knows she is using human language correctly and it has positive results. :)

Cathy jr... You've got one smart baby! Baby is communicating what they want. Now, remind baby, it's almost bedtime! We've got ten minutes until bedtime! Once you get to your established bedtime, let your baby know. Time for bed! ( they are worse than kids... very dramatic, anything to avoid bedtime!) They will scream, sing and dance, repeat every word they know! LOL!( a little more time!). The answer is always no. Be consistent with bedtime, and never give an inch! Twelve years later, they either put themselves to bed, or I know something is bothering them.

I tend to spend time with the one who hasn't gone to bed.( rarely happens!) May need a few more snuggles. Nancy