NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

More chickens and ducks

Ray P

We just rescued some more chickens and ducks from a closed building.

They had no place to go so we took them in. They are kind of young so we will keep them from the others untill they are bigger

Ok now we need pictures of your newest flock members. It seems you are slowly becoming a domestic fowl habitat. Spent many fun hour raising baby duckings when in high school, not FFA just lived on a lake and orphans happened.

Kudos to you and your zoo. You are going to have to have two lines of photos in your signature to keep up with the new additions. It is nice to know there are caring people like you out there. Every creature is a precious part of our life.

We just rescued some more chickens and ducks from a closed building.

They had no place to go so we took them in. They are kind of young so we will keep them from the others untill they are bigger

I like my chickens BBQed. I prefer the wings but other parts will suffice. Corn on the cob as a side dish will be good. Some cole slaw will make a nice salad. Please use hot and spicy coating.

I like my chickens BBQed. I prefer the wings but other parts will suffice. Corn on the cob as a side dish will be good. Some cole slaw will make a nice salad. Please use hot and spicy coating.

Dave apple jelly will go nicely on roasted duck or even a light wine sauce. Roast it low and slow preferably on a rack in a covered roaster.