NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Help! my African grey baby is attacking our family pug!

Chenliu85

Jayd... I have NEVER told you what to do! You attacked Munch, don't try to defer it to me! As far as " practice what I preach". What on earth, are you talking about? Telling me to " practice, what I preach", I don't get it! You make no sense! You have a pattern of deferring issues to other people. Blaming them! Blame me all you want!I'm okay with that!

At the end of the day, I have all birds who listen to me! NONE. chew their feathers, birds LOVE the dogs, birds love also the humans in our family. Argue all you want! Nancy

• Confused 1

jayd... I have never told you what to do! You attacked munch, don't try to defer it to me! As far as " practice what i preach". What on earth, are you talking about? Telling me to " practice, what i preach", i don't get it! You make no sense! You have a pattern of deferring issues to other people. Blaming them! Blame me all you want!i'm okay with that!

At the end of the day, i have all birds who listen to me! None. Chew their feathers, birds love the dogs, birds love also the humans in our family. Argue all you want! Nancy

Enough !!!!!

Edited by Jayd

Nancy, step back and take a deep breath. I have been watching you and reading all you post. You have been on Jays case for quite some time. Please stop trying to have the last word. You have YOUR opinions and we have ours. You need to learn to respect others even though you don't agree.

I have seen ENOUGH and I am lockong this thread because it is no longer being helpful to others by the bickering that is going on. Time for a cool off.