NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

toadbaby

Hello and welcome to the family, Toadbaby, glad you could join us. I know you are going to like it here, we treat each other like family here and care about each other and our greys.

Why don't you tell us a little more about yourself and your grey, how old is your grey, how long have you had him/her, its name?

If you have a photo of your grey you would like to post we would love to see it, we love to admire each other's greys.

If you have any specific questions feel free to ask us, we will do our best to get you an answer. In the meantime browse thru our topics and threads for loads of information.

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. Well my grey is a Timneh,i was told she is female. She is almost 2 yrs. old.she was given to me by a guy who had stuck her in a room in her cage by herself she plucked herself severly. But now her feathers are coming back and and she is doing better. She spends most of her days outta of cage and loves everyone talking and holding her. Her name is Tiki. i'll send pics soon.