NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Photobucket link

Dave007

Is anyone who is using Photobucket having any kind of trouble with the IMG code next to your pictures? If so, was there something that you did to fix it. I can't get any response from Photobucket!

The only link that works is the Direct link.

Hey Dave, ever had your thread hijacked by a totally adorable colt before? lol

I saw in the off-topic room you solved the photobucket problem. What did you have to do?

Well, the whole thing started with Photobucket. A long time ago, my IMG link was somehow disabled. I contacted them numerous times and they never got back to me. So, for the longest time I've been posting in different ways to see if it corrected itself. No such luck. Then yesterday, I tried posting but instead of using the QUICK REPLY button, I used the GO ADVANCED BUTTON. I put in a IMG picture, wrote one word in the post, previewed it. I immediately saw the picture before submitting. Then I hit the submit button and as you can see, it worked. All I can say is this----Photobucket may be a great online storage site but just pray that you don't have any difficulties crop up because they simply won't respond to any HELP EMs that you may send.