NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello!

jla

The past few months I have been doing independent research on the different parrots from cockatoos, macaws, and the greys. I have decided on a grey, and believe I have chosen wisely! I will not be getting him for a few more weeks since I still have to fine tune my care plan, purchase a cage, etc. Anyways, I'm going to start browsing around, just wanted to say HI!

Hello Jla and welcome to our family, so glad to hear you have decided to get a grey.

I like the fact that you are doing your research before plunging into buying one, a potential bird owner should find out all they can before the purchase to see if the bird fits into their lifestyle and what requirements are necessary for the health and well being of such bird.

Personally I think you have chosen wisely for greys tend to be very quiet compared to cockatoos and macaws but like them they do require a good part of your time and attention.

Please browse thru the many threads here for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

Day three of having my little man home. We have spent our time together figuring one another out, carefully studying the other LOL Currently he is full of veggies trying not to fall asleep. So cute! But introducing for the very first time, Tango! Didnt like my camera so I had to zoom in tango.jpg

Guest candismalli

aww he's a cutie, this is a great forum for advice, support & just hanging around with other Grey lovers, welcome!