NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Expecting New Fid, Due In 3 Months!! :D

Gemma

My name is Gemma, I'm from Australia and have wanted an African Grey since (I kid you not) I was 7. I have always been a bit of a bird nerd but my real birdy side was released when I got my first Fid, Benny, he is an Indian Ringneck. And he was soon followed by my second Fid, Claude, an Alexandrine who likes to destroy everything that gets in his path. Benny is the well behaved one of my two although he does have his days :S. I have been researching African Greys for about 2 years now and finally decided that I'm just going to save up and get one for my birthday. I've already bought him/her a cage, multiple toys and toy making parts now I just need the bird!! I'm incredibly excited and I wish I could have him/her now! Thanks for reading my little story, joining this forum just seems like another step closer to the day when I get my 3rd Fid!!! :D

Hello Gemma and welcome to our family, so glad to hear you are finally going to get that grey you have been wanting for so long.

I would love to see some pictures of Benny and Claude as I love IRNs and Alexandrines, we have an other birds room where you can share them with us.

Now we have Corky African Grey Congo, Cricket Blue Fronted Amazon, Willie and Little One, Male and female Cockatiels, Peacocks Pete Peacock and Hanna Peahen, chickens and ducks.

In the past we have had Keets, Love Birds, Doves, Finches along with goates, rabbits and a horse and than the dogs and cats.

I really like the name Cricket! Its really cute! We have 3 cats, 1 dog, 2 rabbits, 1 guinea pig, 2 chickens and my 2 birds. We have always had lots of pets, we used to breed budgies and cockatiels but we stopped after our avairy was blown over in some really bad winds :(