NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Egg laying

Sonyasabby

Hi there,

Im new to this board. I have a 9 year old CAG named Abbigail (Abby) I adopted her a year and 1/2 ago from a Parrot Rescue that I sometimes volunteer with. She just recently laid me 2 eggs and from her size in her lower abdomen it looks like we are awaiting number 3 in her clutch.

Does anyone have any ideas of what to do?? Put the grate in and leave the eggs? Take the eggs out? I havent the foggiest idea. I get two conflicting stories from 2 different vets. I was wondering if anyone has gone through this before with their grey.

Thanks

Sonya

Hi there,

Im new to this board. I have a 9 year old CAG named Abbigail (Abby) I adopted her a year and 1/2 ago from a Parrot Rescue that I sometimes volunteer with. She just recently laid me 2 eggs and from her size in her lower abdomen it looks like we are awaiting number 3 in her clutch.

Does anyone have any ideas of what to do?? Put the grate in and leave the eggs? Take the eggs out? I havent the foggiest idea. I get two conflicting stories from 2 different vets. I was wondering if anyone has gone through this before with their grey.

Thanks

Sonya[/quote:6671f1220a]

Mine laid two and just stopped. We left them in her cage for a day.