NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

9/11 The lost tapes

xSarahx

Me and the hubby are sitting watching a programme called 9/11 the lost tapes,i was wondering if this has been shown in america?

Its so horrible to sit here listning to the people speaking,especially those on the planes,but at the same time its very interestring to me to see/hear how everything come together and how it was dealt with `behind the scenes`

Guest XxExoticPsychExX

I don't think I've seen exactly what you're watching, but are they the ones that say 9/11 was a sham created by certain people in the US government or something like that?

I don't think I've seen exactly what you're watching, but are they the ones that say 9/11 was a sham created by certain people in the US government or something like that?

No it was showing you the events that took place in the air traffic control and the milatry base thing,,,neads i think??It was playing you the recorded conversations of when the planes first got took over up until they hit,

One military woman should of been kicked out of the Army as when she first recieved the call saying there was a hijacking she said `cool` ...twat!!

• 3 weeks later...