NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Archimedes is having a "traumatic" weekend

snoepgoed123

this weekend I have a 2 day event in nyc, so yesterday in order to prep, I painted my nails... first time since Archimedes came home... he was fine when I first took him out of the cage, but potty time comes first, so I let him do his business and I held up my fingers with the nail facing him... well he freaked out pretty much *WHAT IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO TO YOUR HANDS* and refused to step up for a few minutes... luckily he got over it...

then yesterday we left the house at 6 in the morning so I took Archimedes out for around 5 minutes because I didn't know if I would see him the rest of the day... I called my dad who was at home with him, and he heard me through the phone and kept calling for me... and was really confused because he hears me coming out of the phone, but can't see me.... Then when we finally came home around 7.30 I walked in and he flew to me right away, and was pretty much superglued to me for the next hour,

LOL@ finger nail polish!

He missed you so much. The phone experience was new for him. When I commuted out of town from monday through friday, I would call nightly and speak with my wife and Dayo. He looked forward to our evening phones chats and would interact with the phone talking to me and rubbing his head against the phone.