NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello

OtheG

I have been lurking here for a loooong time (2 years i think) and thought I should finally introduce myself!! I am a stay at home mother of five. I have a 2 year old grey named Willow, 2 year old Budgie named Lover Boy and a 1 year old Curl Creasted Aracari named Rocco. :o

Hello OtheG and welcome to our family, so glad you could finally introduce yourself for you might as well join in and contribute.

Why don't you tell us more about yourself and Willow so we can get to know you better and pictures would be most welcomed.

Thanks for the warm welcome, I feel like I know so many of you already.

I am 33 and live in Bismarck, North Dakota with my Husband, 11 yr old son Carter, 7 yr old daughter Nevaeh, 5 yr old son Landon and 3 yr old twin daughters Wrenn and Lake.

I recieved Willow (after a year of research and begging) as a birthday gift when she was 16 weeks old. She just turned 2 April 4th. She is a good girl (haven't noticed the terrible 2's yet!) with a fairly large vocabulary. She will tolerate taking treats from other people but other than that she is my bird. Her favorite thing lately is ringing like the telephone. My husband just got out of bed and said he wished I would answer the dang phone. She has been ringing off the hook all morning!

I have been lurking here for a loooong time (2 years i think) and thought I should finally introduce myself!! I am a stay at home mother of five. I have a 2 year old grey named Willow, 2 year old Budgie named Lover Boy and a 1 year old Curl Creasted Aracari named Rocco. :o
welcome we are so glad you and your flock landed! :D

Thanks for the warm welcome, I feel like I know so many of you already.

I am 33 and live in Bismarck, North Dakota with my Husband, 11 yr old son Carter, 7 yr old daughter Nevaeh, 5 yr old son Landon and 3 yr old twin daughters Wrenn and Lake.

I recieved Willow (after a year of research and begging) as a birthday gift when she was 16 weeks old. She just turned 2 April 4th. She is a good girl (haven't noticed the terrible 2's yet!) with a fairly large vocabulary. She will tolerate taking treats from other people but other than that she is my bird. Her favorite thing lately is ringing like the telephone. My husband just got out of bed and said he wished I would answer the dang phone. She has been ringing off the hook all morning!

lol at answer the phone !!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see pics :D

Hello OtheG,

Glad you finally decided to post, you seem to have a lot going on in your house, having 5 kids at the age of 33 is not easy. I have a 3 year old daughter and she is a lot of trouble lol. But still we love her a lot, i can imagine having 5 of her wow...Please post pics of your CAG. Thanks