NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Bathing Dishes

Talon

I can't seem to find the correct thread, but somewhere i think, Ray or Jay you posted a picture of your corner bathing dish. I was wondering if it was a ferret one or a rabbit one. Was it a litter pan or water dish? I want to order one for each of my greys but want to find the same type that some of you use.

Some recommendations please?

Thank you!!

Its a corner rabbit litter pan and it comes in differant sizes.

I have the largest one I could find and for me it works very well. My birds will take a bath when ever they want and they seam to enjoy it very much.

Corky loves it with a ice cube in it, She will jump in and bath and play with the ice cube

I got the rabbit litter pans, one for Stewart and the larger one for Oliver. Stewart has used his but Oliver still likes his water dish. He seems to think if he fills his mouth with water while standing on his bowl, spreads his wings and then shakes his head he gets a great bath!!???!! Hopeful one day he will have an ah-ha moment with the big bath!

I might have to go shopping for "rabbit" supplies!

Yes Judy, remember the thread I started about buying rabbit toys for our birds cause they were great for chewing and very inexpensive? Check that section of the pet store out, they have some great stuff that by birds love!!