NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Chili Pepper Enjoying a bath

Why take it down for the summer, don't you have some shade that would help or you could continue to use it early morning or late in the evening, I am sure they enjoy bathing especially Chili Pepper. Thanks for sharing him with us.

I hope we don't have as hot a summer as we did last year but it doesn't look good so far.

Why take it down for the summer, don't you have some shade that would help or you could continue to use it early morning or late in the evening, I am sure they enjoy bathing especially Chili Pepper. Thanks for sharing him with us.

I hope we don't have as hot a summer as we did last year but it doesn't look good so far.

Both mornings and evenins can be unbearable. I could handle the heat it's the humidity that makes it so uncomfortable. Also makes it hard for my husband to mow the yard. I'll have to see how it goes but would love to keep it up.

Chili looks great and as far as being hot, A zon lives in the jungle. Chili might love it.

Thanks Ray. When they start panting i bring them in. If the enclosure was in the shade i wouldt worry so much but its in the sun. I cannot sit out in 90 degree heat for very long and i cannot leave them unattended.